Prime Minister Narendra Modi appealed to citizens before reducing his own convoy. Therefore, on Wednesday, people saw only two cars in his movement. Earlier, his convoy usually had 12-13 vehicles. Soon after, Shiv Sena UBT spokesperson Anand Dubey reacted to this reduction.
Anand Dubey requested the Prime Minister not to cut security. Moreover, he said Modi leads the country, not only the BJP. He added that the Prime Minister’s safety matters above everything. According to him, two vehicles cannot provide proper protection.
Anand Dubey Cites SPG Rules
Dubey further referred to SPG guidelines and the Blue Book rule. He said the Prime Minister should keep the required number of security personnel. Also, he argued that citizens can reduce their own usage instead.
Then, he said people will cut expenses and handle the crisis. Whether BJP leaders act or not, citizens will still do many things, he added. Further, he said people will avoid buying gold and skip foreign travel. They will also use less diesel and gas.
Uddhav Camp Targets Government
However, Dubey also questioned the intent behind the convoy cut. He urged Modi not to do this only for one day’s photo session. Additionally, he said the Prime Minister had already made his appeal. People heard it and understood their responsibility.
Then, Dubey targeted the government. He said the government cannot do anything, but citizens will act. He added that people will ride bicycles and keep one weekly fast. Further, he said they may eat less and live with less.
Finally, Dubey told Modi not to worry or fear. He said citizens will fear, worry, and act on their own. However, he repeated that the Prime Minister should not compromise his security.














